(updated May 22, 2023 – as of today our spring and summer seasons are full but we still have space for fall and winter. If you’d like to get on the waiting list for summer in case a spot opens up email us here)
How to Sign Up
To sign up and reserve your CSA Share for the 2023/24 season please:
- read below for details on the CSA shares and what is included
- read our member agreement
- then head to our online store at GrownBy.app to choose which seasons you would like a share for, which day of the week you want to pick up and how you would like to pay.
Payments can be made by check, card, cash, or SNAP.
For 2023/24 we have four successive seasons – spring, summer, fall and winter
What a membership includes:
- Pre-harvested shares of fresh local produce: every week during summer, every other week in winter and new for 2023/24 you have the option of every other week, or every week in spring and fall.
- Free access to additional pick-your-own herb, cut flowers and vegetables
- Free access to a large collection of seasonal recipes and tips on cooking with the vegetables in your share at cookwithwhatyouhave.com
- Our pay-what-you-want farm stand during pick-up hours.
- A connection to the actual people and ground where your food is coming from.
How it works:
- We grow the produce, harvest it and pack you a bag each week.
- You come every week or every other week to pick up your share (depending on your preference and the season)
- You can also take advantage of pick-your-own herbs, cut flowers and vegetables and our on-site farm stand with extras.
Reasons to become a member of the farm:
- Eat fresh, tasty vegetables on a regular basis
- Be more connected to your food, your community, your place, and the seasons
- Reduce the miles your food travels, have more of your food dollars go to the people who grow and harvest them and fewer go to driving them long distances and storing them before they get to you.
Photos of shares from previous seasons are posted on our blog, Instagram account and Facebook pages (links below). Head over to our store at GrownBy.app for more details on our 2023/24 CSA share offerings.