We’re accepting sign-ups for the 2022 CSA season! See the sign-up section below for details on how to join our CSA.
How to Sign Up
To sign up and reserve your CSA Share for the 2022 season please:
- read below for details on the CSA shares and what is included
- read our member agreement
- then head to our online store at GrownBy.app to choose which seasons you would like a share for, which day of the week you want to pick up and how you would like to pay.
Payments can be made by check, card, cash, or SNAP.
For 2022 we have three successive seasons – spring, summer, and fall – AND – for the first time we’ll also have a winter share starting in January of 2023!
What a membership includes:
- Pre-harvested shares of fresh local produce: weekly during spring and summer seasons and bi-weekly in the fall and winter.
- Free access to additional pick-your-own herb, cut flowers and vegetables
- Free access to a large collection of seasonal recipes and tips on cooking from Katherine Deumling at cookwithwhatyouhave.com
- A deep discount at our farm stand during pick-up hours – and credit at the stand (new).
- A connection to the actual people and ground where your food is coming from.
How it works:
- We grow the produce, harvest it and pack you a bag each week.
- You come once a week to pick up your share
- You can also take advantage of pick-your-own herbs, cut flowers and vegetables and our on-site farm stand with extras.
Reasons to become a member of the farm:
- Eat fresh, tasty vegetables on a regular basis
- Be more connected to your food, your community, your place, and the seasons
- Reduce the miles your food travel, have more of your food dollars go to the people who grow and harvest them and fewer go to driving them long distances and storing them before they get to you.