UPDATE – February 26, 2021 – Spring and summer CSA shares are currently completely sold out but we’ve started a waiting list and if you’re interested in a share definitely go ahead and sign up to get on the waiting list, spots do sometimes open up later. We do have a few spots for fall at this point. If you sign up for multiple seasons, including fall, we’ll put you on the waiting list for spring and/or summer and invoice you for your fall share. This is the earliest this has ever happened! A great place to look for other CSA farms that haven’t filled up yet is PNWCSA.org
We’re accepting sign-ups for the 2021 CSA season! See the sign-up section below for details on how to join our CSA.
What a membership includes:
- Pre-harvested shares of fresh local produce weekly from mid-May through mid-November
- Free access to additional pick-your-own herb, cut flowers and vegetables
- Free access to a large collection of seasonal recipes and tips on cooking from Katherine Deumling at cookwithwhatyouhave.com
- A deep discount at our farm stand during pick-up hours – and credit at the stand (new).
- A connection to the actual people and ground where your food is coming from.
Keep reading below for more details…
How it works:
- We grow the produce, harvest it and pack you a bag each week.
- You come once a week to pick up your share
- You can also take advantage of pick-your-own herbs, cut flowers and vegetables and our on-site farm stand with extras.
- Share pickup location is at the farm: NE 55th & Killingsworth – Mondays or Thursdays 4:30-6:30pm with extended pickup until at least 8:00pm (Holiday hours may vary – see below)
For 2021 there is a one time $5 registration fee plus the price of the season or seasons you would like to pick up:
- 5 weeks of spring for $95 – May 17 to June 17
- 13 weeks of summer for $315 – June 21 to September 18
- 8+ weeks of fall for $215 – September 20 to November 11
Every CSA membership comes with $1 per week of credit at the farm stand which can be used at any time during the season.
For example: if you sign up for just the spring CSA season you’ll pay $5 to register plus $95 for the spring season for a total of $100 and with that you’ll receive CSA shares for the 5 weeks of our spring season, plus $5 credit at the farm stand. If you sign up for the full season your bill will be $630 and you will receive $27 in credit at the farm stand (we consider the last week of fall a double week – 8 weeks of pick-up but 9 weeks of produce).
To sign up and reserve your CSA Share for the 2021 season please read our member agreement and then fill out our simple online sign up form. We’ll confirm your sign up and send an invoice within a few days. If you don’t hear from us within a week please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of the share.
Payments can be made by check, card, Paypal, cash, or SNAP.
Reasons to become a member of the farm:
- Eat fresh, tasty vegetables on a regular basis
- Be more connected to your food, your community, your place, and the seasons
- Reduce the miles your food travel, have more of your food dollars go to the people who grow and harvest them and fewer go to driving them long distances and storing them before they get to you.
Joining a Community Supported Agriculture farm is a great way to do all of these things and more!